IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing a task that to replace the old Cisco route voice gateway ISR3900 to the new ISR4331 device and find there is some command that cannot be supported as below. Old configuration on ISR3900:dspfarm profile 20 transcode universal securitytrustp...

cisco case.png cisco2.png

Hello All, I have no idea why Cisco has made this task such a difficult thing to do.......I bet you can take 3 months course on CISCO licensing only. Here is my question---I have got a CUCM 9.1 (old) and I am trying to find out how many licenses are ...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of Cisco 7821 phones and I would like to have them work with asterisk, problem is I cannot seem to have them register with asterisk, I have a couple of Cisco 7911 and 7960 which have already registered. Are 7800s configured differentl...

Client wants me to add a button with a phone number to the site and integrate it with your telephony. Tell me there are technical requirements for this form or the site as a whole? Website https://mirpokera.com.ua/ua/, written in html + php, problems...