IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, i have an ISR 4331 used as a voice GW for my legacy PBX interconnected with E1.It performs random reboots through the day.Here is the sh version and part of the crash info.sh version Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S - Extended ...

ikaragk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a basic SIP server that I am using for recording calls from CUCM. I have enabled recording on one device and disabled on another. When the call is ended by the recording-enabled device, I get Reason header in BYE Event, below is an example.Via...

I am doing a task that to replace the old Cisco route voice gateway ISR3900 to the new ISR4331 device and find there is some command that cannot be supported as below. Old configuration on ISR3900:dspfarm profile 20 transcode universal securitytrustp...

cisco case.png cisco2.png

Hello All, I have no idea why Cisco has made this task such a difficult thing to do.......I bet you can take 3 months course on CISCO licensing only. Here is my question---I have got a CUCM 9.1 (old) and I am trying to find out how many licenses are ...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes