IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a problem with one CUCM cluster, each node is in different locations connect with l2 fiber (distributed cluster).Each site have it's own voice gateway connected to ISDN PRI line.The problem that i am facing is one of the sites are not ...

helloi am hoping to get the thoughs of some of the people on this fourm about upgrading from CUCM 5.x to 7.xhas anyone seen upgrading as a stable approach or would i be better of just doing a fresh install?thie deployment consists of about 250 users ...

Hi;my customer has 5.1 callmgr At their remote site they have a T-1 cas loop start ckt in a 2821 H323 gateway. I have a local route list with this rg as first choice and want to use their main site mgcp route groups as backup choices. Is there a way ...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm having the following setup for a customer: PSTN - SIP Provider - Cube - CUCM7.1.3My customer wants to have incoming faxes converted to an e-mail message. I've done this several times before with the onramp TCL script without any problem bu...

p-vincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that requires a simple configuration setup.They are currently preenting their main switchboard number when any user dials out of the organisation. This is currently being acheived with the  "Calling Party Transform Mask" being populat...

I`m testing names across a H323 link and have previously configured QSIG DECODE on a IOS 12.4 Router however when I tried to enter on the router below I have no option after enter VOICE SERVICE VOIPCisco IOS Software, 3800 Software (C3845-IPVOICEK9-M...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes