IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  We have 3750 switch and IP phone is connected to one of the switch port ,PC is connected to IP phone.The switch port is enabled for 802.1x authentication . we need to first  reset the IP phone only after that PC is getting conected in network.C...

Hi,I have 2 voice gateway 3800 serise connecting from NORTEL to CISCO 4 E1 Qsig as MGCP in Call Manager 7.1.3 each two in one router, my issue isWe disable and enable from cisco and nortel sites its working fine, after sometime two E1 will disable on...

I have a customer requirement where the receptionist will be using Attendant Console.  The customer would like end users to be able to specify on their phone that they are not available, and specify their status, such as, out to lunch, in a meeting, ...

alubenow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Search group in AD

When I  set my research base for the whole root.DC =  mydomain, DC = com, DC = brShow me all  users in Active Directory.But I have to  look at the following groupTelefonia_Cisco  cn =, ou = Global!, ou = Groups, ou = EscritorioCentral, ou = mydomain,...