IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I follow the Cisco document to set the background image on 9951 IP Phone.  I created two png files and upload it to TFTP server.  I can see the thumbnail image but when I click preview I get this error "Wallpaper cannot be previewed.  Incompatible im...

is it possible to dedicate the E1 PRI channels ....for eg: if management team required to dedicate E1 PRI first 10 channels.Others can share 11 to 30 channels....or 15 channels dedicated for incoming calls and next 15 channel dedicating for outgoing ...

I have created a voicemail box with an announcement that would  play on a forwarded call from CTI RP. The announcement routes to default unity announcement instead of my announcement. I do see right digits being sent to unity. Any info on where to ch...

Resolved! Ip phone firmware

Dear expert. I have started my ccna voice, my question may be dumb but pls spare some time to write few lines to help me.I am confused about the concept of Ip phone firmware1) Does IP phone always comes with a firmware installed ?2) IF not, how will ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Just wondering what's the best way to handle a Call Manager IOS gateway with 2 PRIs where by one block of numbers have to go out one port and another block go out the other.If I set up the gateway as a h323 gateway, I think I would need to se...

Hello,I ran into an issue in setting up CUPC soft phone in CUCM.  Out standard user ID is john.doe@test.com.  However in CUCM device setting it only accept a certain format, UPCXXXXXX with a max of 12 characters in cap only.  I searched Cisco documen...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes