IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi All, We are in the process of upgrading a customer pbx from traditional PABX to UC. From my info gathering they mentioned that they have a public hotline(mainline) eg 9819100 that everyone calls into and used for outgoing calls. I believe it is a ...

Hello, Currently I do have voice gateway Cisco 2900 and Call manager 10.5 publisher  and subscriber.Couple of questions: 1. For firewall rules SIP & RTP - do I allow voice gateway IP for these ports or subscriber|publisher? 2. My understanding is SIP...

Experts, I do have Call Manager 10.5.x and Cisco 2900 voice gateway. I wonder if there is any license needed for upgrading to SIP trunk.Also if other requirements are needed as well.  What about SIP security? Simple SIP port forwarding and IP authori...

I did import users from one unity to another and I got the warning. I want to make sure this doesn't cause any issues for users when we go live. [Thread 001], [20/06/19 01:20:55], (information) HTML based notification device had an empty smtpAddress ...