IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have cucm version 7.0.2.10000-18. I have ldap sync with AD. I've imported phones and have been successfull at getting the association of phones to users to work. I cannot get the primary extension to update. I have only one instance of this extension...

pvarenholt by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with SNR (to cell phone) when an external caller calls in via POTS (FXO) the call is directed to a hunt group, all the extensions ring and the call is received on my cell phone. When I try to answer the call the call does not con...

internal_to_hunt_dn.jpg external_to_hunt_dn.jpg
m.kieffer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using an 8811 and when I place a call on park , the Parked call stays on the 8811 (phone). I can pick the call using the parked extension so it looks like the feature works however I have never seen the Parked call stay on the Phone that parked ...

miket by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Sorry if this has been asked before, I am unable to find a clear answer. I have a heap of cisco IP phones and would like to know what I need to make them work. So far I have done a little research and from what I can see I need the following ...

Hello,I have a strange problem with a small installation of few phones, a 2811 and an external SIP provider (remote asterisk pbx). I've been trying to solve it for long time now but cannot see the light.The sip-ua agent is trying to register a 9* lin...

Coagio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes