IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a UCM 7.x system with about 1600 phones, is there a guideline that would indicate how much disk space is required for each DRS backup? The SRND and the DRS admin guide do not indicate how big a typical database is when backed up.

degg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All I am in a big trouble. I have CCM Publisher 5.1.3.1000-12. My issue is my Subcriber that had the same version had crashed. Now I am trying to reinstall it, but the problem is I have the media of 5.1.2 so it's not joining my Publisher as a se...

I have some managers with 7985 and I need to know if I can configure the IPMA for them.7.1(2)I referred to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Features and Services GuideThe following phones that are running SCCP support Cisco Unified Communication...

What is a simple config for a switchport to apply QoS. I have a 2960 with a 7960 phone plugged in and a computer plugged into the phone. I'm concerned about not trusting the computer and at the same time trusting the phone. I'm under the impressio...

snickered by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have another issue with noise on a line. This can be either internal calls or internal to external calls, where they hear a sound like "sssshhhhh" (like an ocean sound, but constant). Anyone know how to get rid of something like that? Much ...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes