IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We're deploying IP Communicator alongside a 3rd party SSL VPN which advises it supports Cisco IP Communicator 1.x+ using IP pool allocations. However, I've not managed to get it to work unless I specify the IP address for network audio manuall...

Hi,can soneone please help, I have our remote sites registered to the the Call Manager Cluster with SRST in place if failure on the main WAN path. However a couple of times now on a main WAN failure the telephones have correctly registered to the SRS...

The problem is I dial my voicemail pilot number, the call is picked up but I don't get any audio output from Unity. I would expect the usual 'Please enter your PIN' etc…I am running:Cisco Unified CM Administration (7.0.2.20000-5)Cisco Unity Express...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vendor is saying that we need to purchase Inline Power Option for 2821 Voice Bundle Router. Does this box not run on regular AC? Any advantages (other than obvious) for going with Inline Power Distribution option? Also I am planning on moving VWIC2...

nagel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know where I can UC520 4.3 from? I think I've seen it mentioned that this version support extension mobility configuration via the GUI which I need. However, I'm also restricted to version 4.x as I'm integrating with ARC Express which st...