IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allCan you please confirm the correct configuration for a new E1 card install. Currently I have 1 30 channel E1 installed in the 3825 VG. I am assuming all I will have to do is add the controller and timeslots and I should be good to go. Then just...

Hi Guys, Just configured qsig between a 3845 and siemens realitis DX which works fine.. but i just realized that after channel 16 is selected when you try placing another call you'll hear a busy out tone. dubug shows that no channel is available. th...

Hi,I have a CUCM 7.1.2 and a 2811 as H.323 gateway. Say there's a voice-port on the gateway doing connection-plar to extension "1000". What would be the best way of redirecting all incoming calls after 6 pm to another extension?Thanks in advice.Regar...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Device Pool CUCM

Hi I have a new question about the configuration of the device pool in the Cisco Call Manager.I have the Cisco Call Manager Conference Bridge registered in the CCM. I have two device pool for the phones, DevicePoolSiteA to phonesA and DevicePoolSiteB...

Has anyone worked with this particular solution? I know that it overlaps with SNR in CUCM to a certain degree and with the Black berry MVS solution there are definite similarities however I am particularly interested in the caveats of this solution. ...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At the moment the PC port settings in all 400 phones at various sites of this customer are all 100 / Full. They did this for a reason during implementation when they had some odl PCs.Now they have installed new PCs in these 400 sites and the new NICs...

Dear Networkers,We have installed Cisco QM 2.4 SR1 integrated with Cisco IPCCX 5.0(2)Recording is working fine with QM server.I can see and listen to the recordings via QM desktop. I can also save the recordings one by one. for every agent.My issue i...

Hi,I have a UC520 and diferent IP phones with its extensions.I need to know how to obtain a report call list. My client need a report with the calls have made every extensions along de week. It is possible?regards

raruiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes