ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are facing a problem on ports openings between a central site and branch locations.My CUCM and IPCC servers are in location A and my VG is in Location B in between we are using forigate firewall.If all the ports are opened i can able to mak...

Hi, I'm using 7910 IP phones in meeting rooms, so they don't need to have voice mail configured. The problem that I have, I need to power off the led of voice mail, this led is always power on. Do you know how I can power the led off ?.

Resolved! CUCM BE and UCCX

Ive been looking to see if UCCX and CUCM 6.x Business Edition are compatible together. In the UCCX compatibility chart, it does give versions, but it never says anything about it being compatible with "Business Edition" of CUCM. Does anyone know if...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes