IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a solution for a 7911 phone to have a single button push to dial an "internal emergency" extension...like a hunt group pilot or another extension. I can get it done in two steps but the customer wants one button that calls a hunt gr...

robray_sc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I have CCM 6.1 integrated with Voice Gateway via H.323, i am able to make conference between extensions but i m not able to make conference between PSTN numbers ... my Codec in Region is G.711 ... on Voice Gateway i configured nothing related ...

riazshams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Default MOH files

Hello, I am working an older Call Manager System 4.0 and found that when it was installed it was installed with only one "The Boys from Liverpool" MOH file. Which now one here likes and of course I open my mouth and tell them there should be other ch...

Hi all,I have configured Voice mail for all users. Users can lsiten and send voice messages when accessing unity Connection Voice messaging through it's pilot number.However, When I configure UDP to forward call to Voice message system when busy or ...

tka by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to take a backup in Unity 4.2 using Script?Reason - Unity does not store the daily backup with the current date. instead, it over writes backup in the same folder. So, i would like to run a script through which i can take daily backu...

Hi,I am setting up a remote site, this will have two VG248's (approximately 80 ports used) and 30 7962's. I am planning on using SRST v4.3 for this. I am not sure if each device on the VG248 counts as a phone hence not sure what router to go for. I h...