IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM version 6.1(2)The AC is setup correctly and has been working. What happened was that the user logged in and was online but calls were not delivered to her. The jtapi trace on the client machine shows the following:2221: Feb 23 07:57:16.335 PST...

Sorry for asking a question that has most likely already been asked, but I can't find it in my search. How do I get the phones in Call Manager 5.1 to take the firmware load after I apply a firmware upgrade to the system? I can see my new firmware i...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Being asked by the Cisco upgrade process to download a two part iso file and burn it to a single DVD. Working in a secure area my employer is not happy for me to use un-approved "downloaded of the net" s/w. Question is what does Cisco recommend i use...

chris_b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am struggling with setting up BLFI have looked through the SRND and cannot find how to make this happen.I have a 7961 with a 7914 attached.I have configured it for 8 lines.I went into one of the Lines for one device that I am monitoring and set the...

Hi,Can any one tell, how can we identify from gateway that what is the disconnect frequency received from PSTN on FXO port. My problem is the PSTN provider is sending frequency which is not identified by frquency locale for my country.Regards,Iftikha...

I am trying to achieve the following setup:A "master" phone goes off-hook and the system automatically dials multiple (say 10) phones. As those users pick up they are all dropped into the same conference with two-way communication with all others. ...

I'm having a memory cramp here and want to make sure that I'm thinking on the right lines here. I'm upgrading a customer from 4.x to 6.x, I've already verified the server is supported, memory, HD's, so we're good there. The customer has a PUB and S...

Hi allI am simulating a failure on our UC 6 system, and the IP Phones have successfully gone into CM Fallback Service Operating mode. However, when I dial a number, it only accepts 4 digits and then tries to set up the call.Below is the config:call-m...

Hi AllHaving 2 problems with Unity.The first, when calling into voicemail from an IP Phone, it says the messaging store server is offline, and will be able to access messages after the outage has cleared. Checked on Unity and do not see any errors. I...

Hi i'm using the pound(#) to terminates interdigit timeout when i'm making a call but i want to terminate the interdigit timeout without the pound(#). Where can i reduce this timing, i have already reduced T302 to 3.5 seconds ( on my CCM6).Thanks.

during SRST, let us say, i have 3 phones with DN 1001, 1002, 1003.2 questions,1, on the IP phone, is the CFwdAll softkey show up or not? if not, how can I call forward all?2, if 1001 forward all call to 1002, can 1003 call 1001? (fast busy or forward...

Hi netprotians,Can I ask if anyone has tried connected IP phones or ATA to a DC power supply.From the Phone data sheet (E.g 7945 link below), it mentions that the power cube is a AC power supply and not able to connect to DC. But would anyone know if...