IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using local route groups that is new with 7.01. It all works well, but the examples given in the literature seem to only apply to all the voice ports within voice gateway(s)to be equal. What happens when I have separate LD and local trunks and...

ftsao49 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running callmanager 7.0.1.11000-2 and have a 7962 phone with 2 7915 expansion modules.We configured on the 7962 device 2x24 buttons.When we make a new device button template it only shows 1-42, meaning I miss 12 buttons from the second 7915 m...

Hi again all. Im trying to help a customer out that has a UC520. They complain that the volume on the phones is low when trying to conference someone in. I have walked them through turning their volume up when offhook, but they say its still not l...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You guessed it. The time on the phones is wrong!Im set for NTP reference to hit my Domain Controller, which was patched and has the proper time on it. However the phones rae still an hour behind.I have reset the date/time group 3 times now with no lu...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade the IOS on cisco 2821 box. The current doesn't recognize my T1 card. Do i need to get Technical support services agreement in order to do that? I couldn't download the software

Unanswered Topics