IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i recently reset my cisco ip phone 7940 to factory setting due to some functionality issues which i recently have been using via asteriks pbx server, thereafter, when i try again to set the sip and network settings accepts but on calling it shows cal...

nasiif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have installed CME 8.6 on CISCO 2851 Router with the following IOS version c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M8.bin.I have several phones 7911 which are not registering themselves though I have added them to the tftp and also loads are perfect...

Hi Guys We have the FXS Port which automatically tries to dial out. Please if someone can let us know how to get rid of this. I have already tried shut and no shut but it  comes back after few seconds. show voice call statusCallID CID ccVdb Port     ...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I find my Generate Phone Report? I was able to pull 1000 and created a excel spread sheet. However, I need to retrieve all 3185 reports. My first time running a report. Please help! Signed Desperate and Clueless. 3185 records foundBrowse the c...

Hi.We have a Secure CUCM Cluster with different type of phones. Every phone is working successfully in secure mode apart from ATA187. I've tried to make the phone work with a Security Profile with different parameters of Authentication Modes (MIC, LS...

Hi there,   I have following configuraton in CUCM 8.6                                                                      Translation Pattern --   00.[2378]XXXXXXXX      ( AU-National-PT)                                           ...