IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When on a call with a user using a 7920 IP Phone, the voice is peridically "muted" - in other words, the person *not* on the 7920 would hear no sounds.Another example is if the 7920 leaves a vm, periodically, the sounds would be 'muted' and you would...

Hollo All,Some of our admins are using window 2008 server and they don't have access to the directory option when using their softphones. The first 3 options (Missed, Received, Placed Calls) are available but not the "Personal Directory". Please note...

Hi all,At a customer site trying to block incoming calls and am running into issues.the code is h323 and all calls work fine inbound and out bound.I applied the following to the router, am i missing something? I want to be able to block certain inco...

I have a Cisco AS5350XM router (1) with 2 t1 voice chnl coming to it , chnl 3/1 works fine user can get call and voice, but on 3/0 the calls lands but there is no voice , on my second voice gateway router (2) I have 3 t1, 3/0 , 3/1 and 2/0 all get ca...

Resolved! UC500 FXO vs. PRI

On my UC500 I have fxo and pri. When making calls the fxo ports are selected first, then if there are no avalible fxo ports the pri is then used. How do I configure the system to use the pri first when making outgoing calls?

Hello,I have to configure a router 3845 with one NM-HDV2-2T1/E1 and two PVDM2-64. I have typed the following commands:(router-config)# card type e1 1 1(router-config)# controller e1 1/0(config-controller)# pri-group timeslots 1-31And the router shows...

Hi,I am using CUPS 6.0 and UCM 6.1.2.IP Phones are 7941 and 7975 SCCP.I have enabled IP Phone messenger service but when I try to access the IP Phone messenger using the IP Phone I get the error message as:You are trying to access IP Phone Messenger ...

We have CCM 6.1.1 that goes through an Avaya Definity G3Si via a ISDN line. When you call a cell phone on an IP phone is just shows the 4 digit Directory Number that is assigned to that phone in Call Manager. How do you get the area code and prefix t...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes