IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a setup for SIP and going to connect another service provide for that i need to do NAT for SIP server and gateways on router for this static natting will take place .can someone pls guide me what else is required as i know SIP inspection is r...

After a recent upgrade to callmanager 6 our IPMA is not working correctly. The call route through to the assistant but if the assistant doesnt answer the line goes dead and will not go to her voicemail!Any help or suggestions would be gratefully appr...

Hi Guys, Our Customer have a solution IP Telephony with CallManager 4.1.3 with configuration Attendant Console. In this morning my Customer have 05 branches and the call function Ok. In the evening our customer have only branch that is associated wit...

I have a problem will my SIP trunk. If I call from my cell phone into this trunk everything works and I see the proper dial-peers are being matched, but we have a client and they are sending us calls from their IVR to the same number, I am matching ...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I am trying to use BAT to add new phones, however I get the following errors..Insert Phones - All DetailsBegin Time : 06/26/2008 16:20:31Query : Insert Phones in /common/bps/csvfiles/phones/insert/all/bat1.txtFailure Details : MAC Address/Device...