IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have untiy 4.0(5) with English, Spanish and Japanese languages installed.I want to take 3 phones which are already in English and like to configure 2 phones in Spanish and Japanese. So that Spanish user will hear the options in Spanish and Japan...

Resolved! CCM 6 Help error

Hi. I have CCM 6.0. And choose in menu help -content, open page with error__________________________________________type Status reportmessage /Help/ru/ccm/index.htmldescription The requested resource (/Help/ru/ccm/index.html) is not available._______...

On TDM there is a setting on some which is either party clear down so that a line is not kept up if a side clears down but it is not recognised. I was testing an IP Softphone and saw that the IP phone did not clear down when the external person comp...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a customer uses EM within a single site no problem however if they use EM between sites/ countries then I have a couple of questions1. If you follow Cisco best practices you configure the physical handset to select the actual PSTN GW rather then...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a scenario where a company exists in different countries. all of the users register with the central CUCM version 4.2.The customer is asking about the possibility of having a Corporate directory based on the country. if a user goes to the d...

twissam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I saw the following errors occured in the CDR error log:"destDevicedestDeviceName in a CDR record is null""origDeviceName in a CDR record is null""dateTimeConnect in a CDR record is not a positive integer"Can someone suggest how this happen and ho...

Hi can someone please tell me how to make an individual number set to private when dialing external numbers? At the moment all our caller id's are set to be shown to call called party's. We want to set one of our numbers to the corporate main number ...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,as customer asked if we can provide this on the CCM systems"Recovery of Mis-operation of Transferred CallsPrevents external calls from being dropped die to a station user's incorrect operation of transfer feature"im assuming they are talking abo...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes