IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We can't seem to get AMIS to work. It appears when installing the Voice Connector 12.x it installs under the context of the local system account. Had to change it to UnityMesgStoreSvc account and then grant that account Exchange Admin rights so it wo...

I have configured some manager each one with one assistant associated I worked fine. Now one the manager's ip phone is not working fine (I am doing a rma request) and I have changed the fault ip phone with a new one (both of then are 7961), I have as...

I'm trying to set up a VIC-2FXS on a 1760 using MGCP and the documentation I'm following tells me to enter "ccm-manager config server <ip addr>" in global configuration. However when I attempt I get an invalid input marker at the second "c" in the co...