IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i would like to know if its posible to connect one ip phone on the 10/100 port of another ip phone and it work or we need to do anything special for work that connection.thanks

bkoum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DID on CCME

Hi Guys,What is the best practice for DID on a CCME?I have 3 banks of DID numbers587-3616 to 3620587-3629 to 3633718-5678 to 5682CO is sending 7 digits, and customer site has 3 digits extensionI was thinking of this…voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 ...

ken.chua by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have an uprgade to 4.3 for CCM, i am wondering if somebody did it before or he can guide me thgrough.i mean does it need to uprgade the OS first or the CCM first.Good day

twissam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CME 4.1 running on a 2801. For music on hold, we are using an external source. I have an ephone-dn with the moh out-call command pointed to a dial-peer that is connected to our music source. If you dial the dial-peer, you hear the music and...

My CCM 4.2.3 suddenly stopped providing Music on Hold. I checked services and even restarted the server but it doesn't work.Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?thanksjoel

joel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two problems with srst. When a remote site goes into srst mode, how can calls be redirected to their pstn number from ccm? Currently the call goes directly to their voice-mail.The second problem is when the remote site is in srst mode and they p...

j-foote by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes