IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have three 9971 phones all registered to the same CUCM.  They all have the same firmware and as far as I can see all three have the same settings include video enabled, etc.  However, one of the phones cannot place video calls. The camera is workin...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I am attempting to figure out how to use a SBC to rewrite a SIP Invite and extract the Presence Information Data Format PIDF-Location Object (PIDF-LO) and rewrite it in a standard Automatic Location Information (ALI) format.The PIDF-LO i...

tmizzell1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a client who is complaining about a loud crackling noise whenever they try to make a call. The noise stops as soon as the person on the other end answers the call and the actual conversation starts between the two parties. So the probl...

I have a request to find who called 911 from an IP-Phone. I tried dialed number analyzer but it requires a calling party which is what I am looking for. Can anyone assist on how to find the number that called 911.

BigK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a CME connecting to SIP ITSP for routing PSTN Calls. When the PSTN caller call the SCCP internal extension and the internal extension do a consult transfer , it is not working. however, blind transfer is working. Consult transfer is wo...

The data sheets all say the 6800 / 7800 / 8800 series phones support SRTP, but I cannot find a way to enable it on the 3PCC models... not in the UI nor via XML. Am I missing something? The administration guide is the most specific thing I've found; t...

Hi all,Recently I witnessed a DHCP flood on a network which was started by a 7942 Phone (firmware v. sccp42.9-3-1). After power-cycling the phone the DHCP Flood stopped and didn't happen again. I am more interested in understanding the log message th...

Alexey Y by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I've installed a CUCM version 10.5. I've got the warning, that the DNS is unreachable. By running the command: utils diagnose test, I can see that all terms are actually passed.I've restarted the Tomcat services as well. Im working with ...

Ana68 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes