IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured shared line for SIP The issue I am getting is that when I enable shared-line command in dn. User is no longer able to answer incoming  call to both device. (headset, speaker button or software button)Call just keep ringing.Specify S...

Dears, i have a Voice gateway and CUCM and CORE SWITCH in between them and i want only voice traffic to go through this switchfrom VG to the CUCM . i applied ACL permitting only 5060 port (SIP) and deny else , and it's work good, the problem is that ...

otb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer who called me because every devices suddenly logged out at the same time.I first thought about the URL API with "login", "logout"&"logout all devices" buttons. I searched in EM logs and found a lot of messages saying devices w...

Dear all, I always encounter problems when making long distance calls - the phone exits automatically after 3 seconds if I do not continue to press the numbers.    Is there any way the phone's default waiting time can be lengthened  ?      It is not ...

Unanswered Topics