IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi;I configured voice gateway for gatekeeper functions and installed windows netmeeting. I configured netmeeting to register gatekeeper. Then i configured call manager for this issue. Now; ip phones can call netmeeting however netmeeting can not call...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a UC520 running CME and CUE. CME is running great, so im now configuring CUE. I've installed CUE and thats running. Ive configured a voicemail number of 200 under VOICEMAIL > CALL HANDLING (on CUE html page) There's a dial-peer as follows: d...

davieshuw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;We have a CM4.1.3 and 2811 voice gateway. We use a third party auto attandant, but we had the problem with CM auto attandant too. Sometimes we try to call outside and we get busy tones. Then i use the command "sh call active voice brief" and se...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,When i press DND on 7911 phone it goes to DND mode. Again when i press DND it is not disabling the DND feature. I need to reset the phone to disable the DND. Anyone faced this problem? Kindly help.FYI : I am using CME 4.1 Regards,Manoj

We are experiancing a few phones at 1 location that are cutting out during a internal or external call. If you hit the ? twice during the call all the phone effected are experiancing a lot of packet loss. Sometime the effected phones will also re-r...

adamm2008 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm keep getting Failover messages in one of my Branch office IP Phone network, i did show log and BGP is flaping around?Is there anyother reason to look and how to resolve it?

I have a 2821 router running SPSERVICESK9-M Version 12.4(15)T1.On this router I have:VWIC 1MFT-T1 for PSTN connectionWIC1-ADSL for Broadband.I also have a Cisco 2960 switch connected to gi0/1.I am trying to implement Auto QoS. On the router I have to...

hiwhat do you think the solution to this:i have enabled FAC for all users for mobile and international calls after working hours and in holidays, now when a user forwards all his calls to his mobile after working hours, any call (internally or extern...