IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 companies sharing the same CallManager, how do I separate the corporate directories. I know how to configure the Directories URL on the phone.Is there a Document on how to create a separate OU on DC directory.Thanks in adv!joel

joel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have recently come across some problems between calmanagers using intercluster trunks. Basically it looks like i dont have transcoder resources.The documentation seems to indicate i need hardware resurces and mentions catalyst 6000 and 4000 blade...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Communicator

Hi,Do you know how many Device licensing units IP Communicator uses on CallManager 5.1?I have found the information for Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator which is 1 but not for IP Communicator.Here is the list I have.Cisco Unified Presence (user) 1Ci...

Hi,I have a need to modify outgoing CLID on a Call Manager V4.1(3) mgcp controlled gateway.As an example calls from different IPT internal extions ie Ext 3000, Ext 4000 must have a CLID of 544-3000 and 545-4000 presented on the MGCP gateway for outbo...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I,I have a cluster with 1 pub and 1 sub, i have upgrade the to nodes to 5.1.2a.The upgrade did not return any error, after te upgrade i was unable to acces the service parameters of the sub from the publisher. Also from the subcriber if i do a find f...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I had ciso 2821 (CCME bundle) with E1 connected to Panasonic TDA-200. Every calls is going correctly, but I had a problem with associating incoming call with dial-peers, to filter calls by COR. Question:In witch sequence dial-peer param...

I have a three CCM cluster over WAN running 3.3.3 SR4a. It has been operational for almost four years. In the past two weeks there have been at least two instances where VoIP users could call out of the VoIP environment, receive calls from outside, b...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes