IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi. how to configure dialpeer on cisco router when the connection between cisco and pabx is e1? how is it different from regular fxo/fxs? actually what standpoint of view...is the trunk actually just fxo bundles or fxs's bundles? is there cisco doc t...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has a 6 line phone in CME. If they wanted all 6 lines to be able to takes calls for the same number so that they do miss a call and can put a bunch of callers on hold, what would that look like from a configuration example?Wou...

Hi there,We're currently experiencing an issue where aupair.exe would consume 100% at random times and it doesn't happen everyday, more like once every other week. We are running 4.1(3) and it has happened at least once on each subscriber/publisher....

tleung888 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new CCM 5 installation with a pri...the customer has reported problems with echo...we are in the process of getting data from calls that have echo but since the problems are sporatic we are not able to get alot of good data...This is the ou...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is looking to be able to have a SoftKey (not a speed dial button, as they have used all of them) to be used as a kind of speed dial - a way to dial an emergency number quickly. Has anyone seen this done or know of a way to imp...

I have configured a pilot point of 5000 and a hunt group with a directory extention of 5312 (my desk). If I call 5000 from another phone it rings fast busy. The TCD service is running on both the publisher and subscriber. We don't have any attendant ...

mwidina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CCM 4.1(3)sr2. Under 7940/60 phones I can select "United Kingdom" as the Network Locale from the drop-down list of countries. But for 7941/61 phones only United States is present in the drop-down list. Do I need to apply the latest network lo...