IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where a remote site is running UE for voicemail/autoattendant and wants to be able to transfer calls from autoattendant to phones/voicemails that reside at the main location. The phones at this remote site register with the callman...

jones2sr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A customer wishes to have Unity to play back messages as GSM6.10, which I have achieved using the Set Record Format tool. Is it possible to set the transport between the Unity server and CallManager (e.g. Unity TSP) to use GSM6.10 or can it only b...

cco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guru?s I observed all the time when I read forums I found mostly question are related to Cisco 7970 background image, I used to ignore that topic because we don?t have such device. But now when we had the device I am not able to add the company l...

cisco7912 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a v basic question..........on which bases i would use MCGP,SIP or H.323 on my router fro my call manager...........what are the htings on which i would choose one of these protocols........secondly if i have a FXS port attached to my router a...

Hello everyone,I was just following the DST steps to upgrade my 7941/7961 phones registered on CME 4.0(3). The phone loads currently are version 7.0(3.0S) In accordance with Cisco Field Notices 62686 and 62666, I need to upgrade these to 8.0(4)S...

daftari__ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

O.K., I saw all the post of DST update failures on IP phones; however, I don't see any posts regarding CCME. I have a customer with CCME 4.0.0(1) where the router the phones are registered to shows the correct time; however, the phones do not (as of ...

mmertens by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics