IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Will be implementing an emergency responder for a new customer. They are in one building on multiple floors. All 911 calls will go out to the same PSAP. Everyone will have a DID number.Should the individula DID numbers be used for the ELIN's or woul...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CCME 4.0 with a 3725, and have Unity 4.0(4) in a central office. I would like CCME to be integrated with Unity via DID's over the PSTN. Is this possible?I will have a VPN between the remote site 3725 and the central site, but have been t...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to replace a lost CCM OS CD? I looked at cisco.com/upgrade, but I wanted to ensure that I get the OS CD and not just the application. More importantly, the server that we need to install CCM on is an IBM server; however, all of our S...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guru's I greatful if anyone can help me out.Actually i have a standard Cisco CCO account, were i dont have privilage to download Cisco updates and other CCM packages. So is there other way where i can get this downlods?BTW: Why Cisco don?t offer ...

cisco7912 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting an error when adding 7961 to CCM (See attached document for error message). Recently added new CCM sr and new device pack. If I look under System > Device Defaults, no Phone Template options appear for 7961.CCM 4.0(2a) sr2cDevice Pack 46.4

Hi,i am using ccm4.1 with cisco3825 router for dialling out with E1 terminated in the router.i want to go for single analog connection circuit (not BRI or E1 or T1) only 1 line. Need help in getting the configs and voice ports required in cisco3825 r...