IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've an issue where outbound calls work from skype clients to external phones but inbound dont ; the call connects but no audio is available. The setup is fairly simple. We have a gateway server on the LAN that connects out to the sip provider...

fhoban by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have opened a ticket with Cisco but I want some input from the community. I have deployed ISR4331 routers. When I do SMART Licensing, it applies 110 SRST License which is the max that the router can do.  I have several sites that have a lot fewer l...

Hello , I have location where SIP is protocol used between IP phone and CUCM, H.323 signalling configured between CUCM and Cisco Voice gateway.When i did CUCM trace and went to RTMT > Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View> Real Time data, when i run t...

Dear All,I am using CME router 3825. I have one FXO card (4 ports) and four PSTN lines are connected to my router. I have one 7921 wireless ip phone and three 7911 ip phones. I want all the four users to use their own FXO port assigned to them.I hav...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Can someone Help me to setup a trunk SIP to my ITSP?I have a ISR 4321my router is able to normally ping the ITSP serverBut when I look at the status, the connection is not active. Router#show sip-ua register statusLine                       peer  ...

System version: 11.5.1.13900-52,Altice SIP Trunks.All unanswered outbound calls will drop at 40 seconds. The test number I am using will ring forever if called from my cellphone or our NEC PBX. This happens to all phones in all CSS and PT. We are usi...

_messages.png