cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP Phone 8851

Hello, I've already changed the background picture, where the image is white in its majority and also the screen fonts, so I was wondering if there is any way to change the font color in 8851 ip phone series. In all searches I've donde doesn't seem t...

ggl277808 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Akhil BehlWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco Unified Communications Manager Certificates.  Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the hea...

I've got two 8821s flashing red, won't turn on.  On the USB Charger for 3 days.  Nothing in End User or Administrator Guide about flashing red LED indicator at top. blinking red.  8821 is new out of box, never been registered or turned on before.  I ...

Hi,I am working on a IP Telephony POC.My client is asking me to get all the UC applicatons working on KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) from Red Hat. I do not if this is every tested by Cisco, has anyone done this before?Is there a document which li...