IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a Translation Pattern so that when users dial "0" on their phones it is redirected to an external mobile number. How do I go about doing this? I can get it to work with internal numbers but for some reason when I add an external...

aquaium79 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   This morning I am have signed my CAPF certificate with Root CA but I am unable to upload to CUCM as the Certificate Signing bit is not checked.   cap   Does anybody know how I can activate this option on my certificate template in window...

upload_signed_capf.png dc_cert_template.png

say an associate has a shared line for their boss. and a phone call comes in for the boss, the associate answers on her phone.. how can she tell if he's already on a call or not so she can tell whether it's a good idea to transfer it to him or not? A...

Tony Tran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Anyone have idea on crash phone solution in Cisco which when the call coming from outside it should ring on three extensions or more; all extensions have to keep ringing although one of them take the line in addition to in case two of them take...

What permissions do I need to grant to allow users to change their voicemail PIN from the Web Inbox > Settings > Passwords > Change PIN?Currently, I get the following error message when trying to change it: This password cannot be changed. Contact yo...