IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,   When we call from HO IPphone (043673607) to full pstn number on an other HO IPphone (044384808), the cli shows DR PRI pilot number (037168888) instead calling HQ DID number (043673607). Mobile calls are working fine.    Please find the att...

Hi ,  I'm having CUCM  System version: 10.5.2.13900-12   I'm trying to install IMP server to the cluster but i'm facing issues and the installation is not complete , IMP Version :Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.2.10000-5.sgn.iso   Every time the instal...

Hello I have the PVDM-32 module installed on the router and wanted to know would that be enough for me to setup a couple of cisco ip phones to use? or what other modules/software would i need to make the phones work/dial-out/use voice mail/and video?...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts   I am a newbie in the domain and doing baby steps now on this field. I need to know more about the fax protocols and I would be grateful if you can guide me.   What are the protocols that comes in when we talk about Cisco fax deploymen...

I have a CUCM phone config question. When dialing outbound, and a pause/waiting occurs, and the end user waits more then 5 seconds it goes to the automated attendant.   How can I look to fix or changes any settings that could not transfer the call to...

Hi Everyone I was asked by my manger would it be smart to add an additional SIP trunk to our environment just in case the current one goes down so we could have redundancy. I told him that would be smart but I would go with a different carrier for th...

Hi Guys, I have outgoing Voip dialpeer where i cannot remove prefix. But we can make translation rule to omit prefix like 9 and then add outbound DID for outgoing calls. Any idea/suggestion?   dial-peer voice 2 voip description OUTGOING CALLS transla...

techguy by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes