IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am currently working on a phone that functions completely fine when calling other phones on the same network. Not only the phone is able to make calls to any phone on the same LAN, it is also able to make calls to different WANs. How...

Hi thereI have a problem with anumber of the 7921 phones we have no longer charging in their docks.If you put a fully charged battery in the phone then it will work fine, placing the phone in a dock to charge brings up a picture of a plug with a red ...

pjonessas1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I setup IP Phones physical connection via switch and router, to assign IP Phones to CUCM? I currently have a CME configuration with two IP Phone assigned and working; I can make calls successfully.But now I want to delete the IP Phones off the...

adsuther1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an Auto Attendant I created and under the Greeting Standard I have the checkbox to "allow transfers to Numbers not associated with Users or Call Handler" checked, I modified the restriction tables to allow transfers to the extension num...

Hello,I have topology for my cucm is : PSTN -> Cisco ISR SRST - UCCX - CUCMWhen i try to make an call from my mobile to my PSTN, the call is answered by IVR then i press one (the call should go to receptionist), when call transferred from IVR to rece...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes