IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello   I'm having issue configuring CUBE running IOS 15.2(4)M3 with an ITSP, incoming calls are landing on Pilot no. The ITSP is sending INVITE with Username in the Request-URI, need to replace it with the To field.     dial-peer voice 100 voip (to ...

SHQ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys! im looking for some help, im a college student and im currently doing a project on cisco telephony,   my main goal is be able to make 2 cisco phones call each other, i don't need it to be able to call outside numbers but just calls between t...

Resolved! Call transferring

Hello,   I have requirements as below 1. when the reception transfer a call to another phone & if no one answer then the call should come back to receptionist.  2.how to configure different ring tone for internal & external call?   Please advise Such...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I'm currently working on migrating about 120 users who have Cisco 7940 IP phones over to Cisco 8851 IP phones. I successfully used the Bulk Administration Tool (BAT) Phone Migration tool to do a batch of 20 of them.  It worked like a charm a...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friends,   i have two extension with two phones, as below: phone A >> extension 100 phone B >> extension 200   #>>i want when phone A (EX 100) dialed any number for going out with PSTN trunk, CUCM add prefix 93 to dialed number AND #>>when phone B...

Hello,I have a IPT setup in HO with 3 digit extension with 1000 DID already existing, Now the new Branch is been setup, how would I setup the Branch numbering plan ,,  the ITSP has given 200 DID for 150 users, so what I am thinking is below please co...