IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I would like to understand the MOH, i gone through PDF but still confuse. Anyone who can give me best way to understand the call flow of MOH and it's mechanism.   How should i trace and troubleshoot the MoH issue? How to analyse the...

I'm trying to look for and copy a SPECIFIC number in the 'From' header into the 'Diversion' header of a SIP message in CUBE.  For example, if we have an INVITE that has 7145551212 in the FROM header and there's a DIVERSION header that has 6144441212 ...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to remove "rtpmap: 100 X-NSE/8000" and keep only "rtpmap:101 telephone-event /8000" in SDP message?I have tried this "voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte" but did not work.I am using Cisco AS5400 Version 12.4(11)T4.dial-p...

Hello all, I have a cucm version 9.1 installed en cluster (publisher and subscriber), and i have their backup. the problem is forgot their security password .  it is possible a method to recover the security password from their backup?? can you help ...