IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CUCM 10.5.2 and IP Communicator 8.6.6 and have had an agent report that intermittently when transferring calls from UCCX the transfer button is grayed out. Any advice on what I should take a look at in troubleshooting? Her extension has max c...

Resolved! call fwd and IVR

Hi guys good day;   I have and IVR that gave me two options, but I need this IVR fwd the call to a cellphone number if nobody answer in the first two options. The sequence is: Call to 4000, say the message with the two options press 1 to transfer to ...

My customer has a BIZARRE SETUP:. Internal Users belong to the INTERNAL CSS and are assigned to the INTERNAL partition   Agents are assigned to the AGENT partition   The INTERNAL CSS only has the INTERNAL PARTITION IN IT  Each agent has one DN on Lin...

Does anyone know if the BEKEM's are to supposed to have the DN's Organe light flash when a call comes in? On the BEKEM it does not flash it just lights up orange.    On the main phone, all 5 line appearances will blink orange, just not the sidecar. I...

I will try to explain this behavior as simple as i could.   1.I have one active call in the physical phone (Cisco 7821) 2.I also have Cisco Jabber active and registered in my smartphone. 3.On my physical phone I receive a new incoming call, but my Ci...

Davemzcs2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts,Is there a way where we Auto create Extension Mobility profiles with the use of Self Provisioning feature? or How self Provisioning is usable in an Extension Mobility user environment. I understand how it normally works by pushing the configu...

Hi All, Can anybody fill us in on this error we're getting from RTMT? RTMTSessionsExceedsThreshold has occured. Counter SessionsActive of Cisco Tomcat Web Application(ast) on node X.X.X.X has value of 398  which is over high threshold 250 Apprecia...

Tom W. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends ,  we  have done successfully integration  of Grandstream GXP 1625  SIP phone with CUCM 11.5 . All types of call and common  phone features are working fine except Directory Access or Directory Search  feature from GXP  phone button !!!  A...

Hi    I know this has been discussed before but i can't see that any of the previous answers my issue.   We have IMP 11.5  and CUCM 11.5. I just installed the IMP, single node. Alle the services starts but Cisco Presence Engine[STARTING]. It hangs th...

tony loktu by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ATA 190 with FAX

Hi Experts,   Recently I installed ATA for fax maching purpose at my client side. It is working intermittently.  Sometimes it is working and sometimes it is not.   I have attached the profile created in the CUCM and below is the configuration from my...

Hi teamWe have a environment with Expressway C and E with MRA and B2B. Now I have registered the DX80 in CUCM. I get call to external address video conference but I cannot receive.  Does anybody knows if I forgot something?Best regardsDaniel

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAME DISPLAY 8845

Hi Can anybody please help. I have created speed dials on 8845 handset.  I need to be able to see the name of the person calling me, which are saved as a speed dial.  is this possible or is there any other way to see caller ID name. Thanks