IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a spa303-g2 and i try to change the language in italian, now my phone won't boot.After staRt i have 3 led on, mute (red) headset (green) and speaker (green), no activity on dispay and no network connection.How can i do? I try a recover firmwar...

acknowsrl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We would like to ask if what is the main root cause for the IP Phone that encountered unregistration issue with reason ReasonForOutOfService=14? As per checking, this reason means The Cisco Unified Communication Manager closed the TCP connectio...

Hello!I use a script its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl for AA services in CME 10.5. Script config:!application service aa flash:its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl  paramspace english index 0  paramspace english language en  param operator 21  paramspace english location flas...

Hello,   We are using a MVA and other tcl scripts, that uses vxml.  Cisco 29XX and 39XX routers listed as End of Sale on 9.12.2017 and ISR 4 k does not support vxml.   What can we use as a voice GW for MVA and other vxml applications now ?    

Hello everyne,   Recently, i have added additional license in CUCM but before doing this, i forgot to take snapshot of exist details of license, so i am not able to understand the weather it is installed or Not.    I uploaded this license to resolve ...

I configured the interface as follow interface FastEthernet0/3 switchport access vlan 201 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 200 spanning-tree portfast!   The IP telephony take IP from VLAN 201 not from vlan 200.   I attached a wireshark lo...

I would like to set the caller ID sent to the PSTN based on a DN pattern.  For example, 6xx extensions would show caller ID of 555.6666 and 7xx extensions show caller ID of 555.7777.  I thought this would be done with calling party transformation but...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4331 Version 15.5(3)S4b, router with a 4 port FXO card.The system is running MGCP.  CM 10.5 Having issues with caller ID.  Calls come in as unknown.If i do a shut/no shut on the voice port, the caller ID works, ONCE.Then all calls are back t...