IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, can someone confirm for me.   When rebooting 7942 or 8851 Cisco IP phones powered by PoE switch. The computer connected to the handset doesn't lose network connectivity?   The obvious answer the computer loses network connectivity. Because the...

Mthompson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Trunk & MTP

Hi Everyone,Our inbound and outbound calls fail when the MTP in the CUCM SIP Trunk configuration page is disabled. As soon as the MTP is enabled everything works well.  I don't believe it's a good practice to use MTP for each and every inbound and ou...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone encountered this when doing an upgrade? I am attempting an upgrade of CUCM 9.1.2.11900-12 to 11.5.1.11900-26. Our VM utilize the 2500 user deployment with VM at 1 CPU, 4GB RAM and 80GB HD. I have installed the COP file "ciscocm.version3-ke...

edguidry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking at CDR records created by CallManager and noticed there are lots of records that show vg224 ports (with analog phones) coming off-hook several consecutive times.  The CDR record shows an analog phone with original called party number, ...

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

About once every minute a new entry is created, which fills up the Voicemail mail (10,000+ entries!)From: Cisco Unity Connection MessagingSubject: Message from Unknown sender (Unknown caller ID)Duration: about 19 secsMessage: If you want to turn off ...

We are planning for our old setup of CUCM 8.0 version (1 pub & 2 Sub) to version 11.5 ..is there any challenge with IP Phone CTL files installed from old cluster...is there any precaution do i need to take before migration related with IP Phones ... ...