IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CSC,   I have one doubt about the new ISRs 4XXX. At the Cisco IOS dowload page has two options of IOS:   Release Denali-16.3.5   Release 3.16.6S    Whats the difference between them?   Regards   Leonardo Santana

Hi, We currently have CUCM 10.5 and a CUBE/SIP setup and are looking at ways to stop users from dialling our DDIs from internal phones and being routed out to the PSTN and back in to our organisation (from what I understand this is known as trombonin...

CUCM55120 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I been asked to configure 911 in Russia, Moscow. But the call is failing. Please find the below logs. My question is : Will 911 work in Moscow, Russia? Why is the call is automatically trying with Called Party Number i = 0x80, '11' stripping ...

GM2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to forward a large number extensions ( department) who some of which are unity users , some not ,to announcement as part of a migration. We need to set up an announcement en-bloc for all users obviously we can get the users individually to...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000267 EndHTML:000017217 StartFragment:000016798 EndFragment:000017044 StartSelection:000016798 EndSelection:000017040 SourceURL:https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/outbox/notes-view-mode/single/note...

Hello all,I have always used MGCP when configuring my gateways with PRI's. I am looking for some advice on whether to use MGCP or SCCP on 8 VG224s I am installing. I have seen some posts in the forums that SCCP has more features, but I could not find...