Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Concerning the Cat 3550 Software Configuration Guide, starting with 12.1(20)EA2, the Configuration Guidelines for auto-QoS state that connected devices must use Cisco Call Manager Version 4 or later. Does anyone why the CM version would make a differ...

bjfrick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to offer some sort of a pre-paid solution to CCM subscribers?What I want is, that I should be able to assign a given ammount of credits (minutes, whatever) to a user and/or extension, then only allow that user to call (or to call OffNe...

Hi guysI had a very weird problem. If I use H323,D chanel is ok and show isd status is fine and State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHEDbut if use mGCP, d channel is down. I have talked carrier and they saw the same thing as soon as use MGCP, they saw D c...

Hi,I need to translate the incoming calling number regarding the number length.If the number have 8 or 9 digits, I need a 0 in front. If the length is less or bigger, the number should be unchanged.I read doku, tried some expressions, but no success....

rwawrig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes