cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,When we use VRF lite, it doent use mpls backbone and mp bgp right ? so when we configure RD and RT which protocol will carry rd and rt value as they are extended attributes.Thanks & Regards,Naveen

AllWondering if anyone can help me.I have a supernet advertisement out of a core site on a network that we manage however, I can't see how this advertising across the MPLS.There is a route-map but this only advertises statics with a specific tag, Thi...

Hello Everyone I have recently setup a router and found that i can access any website in my country also my IP block is pingable from my countrybut i can not access any site which is outside of my country and i can not ping also. i am very new in rou...

I am tasked to evaluate whether my current head office require a cisco 39xx series core router.I have abt 100 staff  and a few servers in the head office.the main mission critical servers are hosted at the data centre, which is far away from the head...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i cisco 881 router support ospf and bgp routes ?I have plans to setup a new router to support ospf and bgp, if cisco 881 cannot support than I have to go for cisco 1941 series.

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hidoes Cisco 877 router support DSL (not ADSL?). i have tried connecting a dsl line and cant get ATM interface to come up - username and password are conrrect.alternative option: Can i get cisco 877 to form a ipsec tunnel using LAN port (not dialer i...

Hi guys, We have two router on our network, each router is connected to two different ISP. When I perform an auto-fail oever test (If ISP A is down on router A, internet connection should not be affected because router B with ISP B is still connected...

Dear,I am planning to provide a redudnt link to our customer. The setup as below:One link over wireless while the other link over wired link, I want to make sure that I should maintain the same public IP addresses for the customer therefore, I am loo...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,We can log high CPU utilization events on IOS through SNMP, and we can also see the Top 3 processes(Pid/Util):%SYS-1-CPURISINGTHRESHOLD: Threshold: Total CPU Utilization(Total/Intr): 41%/9%, Top 3 processes(Pid/Util):  3/20%, 120/8%, 187...

xcke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question, we are looking into designing a new WAN for our branch network which consits of 100 branches over an MPLS Cloud. Which tunnelling mechanisms would you recommend. Looked into DMVPN and GET VPN, any others I should be looking at? The br...

Hi,I've to configure 2620XM router as a frame replay switch. I need 8 interfaces on it. which module should I use?I'll have other 7 routers connect to it using DB60 cross over cable. 6 of those routers will have WIC-2T card while 1 router will have  ...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI just want your thought on this one.We now have two LANextension from different ISP configured with QinQ.On 1 LANx we'll make some VLAN works and on the second we'll make other VLAN works.  But we still want all VLAN to be assign to 1 LANx if ...