cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer who wants an all in one sec/router solution to provide :-1/ Leased Line2/ ADSL failover (so configurable from CLI, unlike the 860’s which I see only have one ‘active’ wan port)3/ IOS based4/ integrated 4 ports min switch5/ sit...

I have a 7206 with a gig connection on Gi 0/1 (inside) and a OC3 (155MB) P2P on POS 2/0 to another 7206 in my DR site. This OC3 is used for nightly replication and file transfers and its all SMB on TCP port 445 one way. The issue I have is that durin...

I am trying to write a white-list ACL and having some issues that I thought someone could assist with.I've configured most of the following allowed in:BGP from our two ISPsEcho to our side of the /30 address our ISPEcho to the outside interface of ou...

Hi AllI have an iusse with bringing up a mwam module into serviceMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1    8  8 port 1000mb GBIC...

I just wonder if there is simply way on Cisco 800 to set bandwidth priority for internal IP address. Basically I have server and would like to make sure, whatever comes to it or goes out has the highest priority and users won’t kill bandwidth for the...

HiI currently have a mix of L2 and routed network (small ISP network). Only static routes though. To overcome the drawbacks of L2 I`m now redesigning.Need to have:Relative easy to manage. Separate management network, use separate VLANs for this today...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have cisco 2811 router and ADSL module, router directly connected to switch.Switch its self conected to some server with astrix VoIP box (ip:10.0.0.100)i enable nat we can acess all sever out side and inside if i enable  nat RTP port range...

Hello, everybody.Here is my questions.We have Cisco Router 2921 in our branches. We need to get statistic about traffic patterns per month with per IP detalization.1) Does NME NAM module provide this features?2) For what period can nam nme store traf...

Hey everyone,Quick question:I would like to shape an outgoing traffic on an interface GigabitEthernet0/0, but I don't want the sub-interfaces of 0/0 to be affected by this shaper. Is this possible? How can I implement this?Thanks in advance.

Hello,i have 7206VXR with trunk interface toward customers, now i'm trying to configure CBWFQ on one of the sub-interfaces for specific customer,while trying to apply parent policy which includes child policy i'm getting the following message:Must re...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes