Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am running into an issue and was hoping that the community may be able to provide some guidance.  I have recently been tasked with overseeing our SNTC Portal and CSPC, and have ran into a few hurdles. My first issue is that there are devices...

SNTC Portal - Schedule Report under Actions, frozen/spinning/doesn't load I've attempted to access the "Schedule Report" section of the SNTC portal for a few days now, and between my boss, a coworker, and myself - and between IE and Chrome - we are u...

I have a customer that is wondering if there is a way in the SNTC portal to show if a device is deployed as a redundant pair or high availability. If the devices has HA or redundancy, they want to cover with 8x5xNBD; if the device has a single home w...

Have a customer where I just associated his ID with our contract this morning and about an hour later he tried the portal registration using that contract info and it received an error that he wasn't associated.  Do I need to give it more time to pro...

JSM92 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, community. I'm trying to configure a TACACS+ serer on my CSP collector and I'm unable to configure this server from Delegate Admin user. The CSP shows me a "authorization failed" message. I need someone to help me with this case. Thank you so muc...