Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSPC boots to limited shell with file system error

I could not get the CSPC to display its webpage. So I rebooted the applicance in VMware. When it came back up, it will not complete the boot process but dumps out of boot-up into a limited Linux shell that is asking for the root password in order to ...

Uploads failing after redeploying collector on new VM with version 2.8

I created a new VM and redeployed a collector with version 2.8. The old collector was running 2.7. I ran a backup on the old collector, and I when I deployed the new collector I did the restore registration and data from backed up file option during ...

CSPC and UCS B/C Series Devices - Unable to open SNMP Channel

Hello, I recently had to add some new UCS B Series Chassis to our CSPC Collector setup, however, despite the correct credentials being added (SNMP v1/v2/v3) and ensuring the SNMP is working correctly (snmpwalk confirms) the CSPC Collector simple stat...

CSCP_Collector.jpg

Customer trying to disassociate CCOID from previous workplace's portal.

Hello everyone, I have a customer that currently possesses an SNTC Portal with a former workplace and still has access to it. They do not want access to it because they're trying to make a new SNTC Portal for their new workplace, but cannot do so as ...

Smartnet by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! No User To Grant LOA Access to. Already have CBR Access.

Hello everyone, I have a customer trying to grant LOA Access to us; they've had CBR Access to us for a few days now and yet we still don't populate in their Portal to grant LOA Access - we've need to complete this before next week and hope we can res...

Lmarquez by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes