Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a c2951isr at a main site and a branch site that has a c1900isr.  they are linked via a site ipsec vpn.  the main t.s. is behind the 2951.  When nodes behind the 1900 try to rdc to the t.s. they timeout and cannot link.  The external address t...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2811 traceback

Hello,Can any1 tell me if this is a s/w or h/w issue? Find attached the tech-support as well 1245794: Sep  8 16:14:48.943 EEST: %ALIGN-3-SPURIOUS: Spurious memory access made at 0x42232124z  reading 0x601245795: Sep  8 16:14:48.943 EEST: %ALIGN-3-TRA...

Is AutoSmart Port independent of SmartInstall?  What I mean is you can run AutoSmart Port and not run SmartInstall, correct?

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a POC environment with a Nexus 7K, NX-OS 5.1.(3), with two downstream switches. A multicast source is on one switch and a receiver on the other.I've enabled an IGMP querier (defaults to IGMPv3 on Nexus) on the particular VLAN on Nexus, and th...

I have four 3560 (WS-C3560G-48PS-S) switches connected as ring through radio (wireless), and I need the proper configuration in configuring one link per switch as a standby link (redundant), drawing attached.ThanksAli

STP

Hi ,Can someone please explain valid reasons for using PVST and Mst.Please give some reasons which are not only focused on fast convergence or easy management .Thanks.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi all,I have to Nexus 5020's connected to our core switches over 10G fiber. I have the management interface correctly setup and working and have successfully configured the peer vpc between the two Nexus switches. I can ping everthing i need to and ...

Hi All,We are going to setup a new core network. Is it necessary to enable udld on the gigabit ports? Isn't spanning tree taking over when the gig port is going down.We tried to simulate this, we enabled on 3 routers spanntree and connected each of...