Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone explain to me how rate limitation works on an interface or vlan:policy-map abc  class def   police 3072000 384000 384000    conform-action transmit     exceed-action drop     violate-action drophow is qos differ than rate-limit?how do i r...

HiBased on following Scenariowe have 3750 (WS-C3750-24FS) core switch connected to 2960S Edge Switch (GLC-FE-LX)Is it wise to connect 3750 having 100 Mbps MTRJ fibre with 2960S SFP( GLC-FE-100LX)Is it possible to use SFP GLC-FE-100LX with 2960S switc...

I currently have an ASR 1006 with a RP that keeps resetting.  the following is the errors we received.  has anyone encountered this before and how did you fix it.  or does the router need to be repaired?*Mar  2 05:14:23.111: %ASR1000_OIR-6-ONLINECARD...

Resolved! Layer 3

I know this is a very simple question, but is there a way to be able to tell if a switch is a layer 3 switch without looking at the IOS firmware?  Like can you look anywhere on the chasssis to be able to tell if it is layer 3?Thanks

magibson2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to cisco and my company is transitioning from support soho to small and medium size business. I have found my self in a situation looking for the appropriate solution.My needs are: 48 port switch/PoE - vlan support - I am going to be setting...

jmitchell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a WLAN controller which falls in to GRUB mode.It appears Cisco bug CSCsd52483 has affected it and Ciscos solution is to replace the controller. “CSCsd52483—When you make changes in the bootloader of a 2006 controller or a Controller Network...

Hi allI got a stack with 2 3750g switches  they perform like a layer3 router, but I notice the  CPU is very Highany advise too low the cpu activity. I got a router conected to this small switch stack(layer 3) and also connected with a user switch.we ...

Hello Y'all,I have a problem accessing a recently returned Catalyst Express 500 24 port switch by a client who complained that 3 ports were bad. I intially thought it was a problem of misconfiguration as regards VLAN configuration or some other type ...

Hello!!We are having some problems with the following:We have an uBR10000 with MC520U_D_connector connected in the slots. The issue is that all the cable modems connected to one of the upstream in one of the cards stays at the state initial and they ...

Resolved! IOS Question

I have a 3750 Stack and I issued the term len 0 command so I could copy a running conifg. Stupidly what is the command to undo the term len? I tried no term len 0 and it kicked back a bad syntax.

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes