Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem with one router 878 g.shdsl . I'm connect with my cable consoleand I tried to recover lost password, I have enter the number 0x2142 for the new value of config register, when I reboot the router, this is the crash. there are no bo...

hi everyone , i am new in cisco community . i am facing a problem with wlan Controller 2100 . i have two wlan 2100 controller, all of a sudden it stops broadcasting SSIDs and my access point associated with controller starts blinking ( which means it...

Hi everyone,We have recently been facing packet looses on a C2960S 4switches stack. I have followed the best practices recommended by cisco in the installation but still.- The uplinks on swithes not directly connected between them- An etherchannel wi...

I just started configuring a new WS-C2960S-24TS-S switch and noticed that the global configuration commands "class-map" and "policy-map" are not there.  I use these to configure my QOS classifications.  I was running c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2...

petes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some issues with WCCP and squid, and have almost tried every tutorial on the internet. Here is the one that I am currently working with. http://bryceporter.info/?q=node/11 I cannot get this to work, and I am thinking that the router is no...

How can I have a simple hub connect through cisco 2600 router?I know that in a switch/router connectivity, configuring 'trunk, encapsulation, etc' is needed.But in this case what do i basically need to do to have the clients connected to this hub to ...

OurMember by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we will be replacing our present 4500 cat OS switch with 4500 IOS. I request to know if 4500 switches come with IOS inbuilt or there is some code conversion needed from Cat OS to IOS.lastly, the configuration now runs on Cat OS. it will remain...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two servers located on the same subnet that I need to get to talk to each other.  Seems simple.   Both of these devices have connections coming into them from the outside.   We translate those destination IP's coming inbound to point to their ...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I issued a show run and got the following output throughn out at me, I have STP debug on, is this normal?MRS-CORE-A#show runBuilding configuration...Jan 21 15:42:29.879: SPANTREE: configuration is presentJan 21 15:42:29.879: SPANTREETYPE: getting tre...