Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco, We're using Cisco IE3300-8U2X-E for connecting multiple 1GbE sensors to a computer via 10 GbE uplink.We have trouble the 10 GbE connection is disconnected, and after a few seconds, connect to 5GbE. Our 10GbE NIC only supports 100/1000/100...

hopo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Very basic question but essential for me (since I don't have the hardware in front of me).Can someone tell the interface numbering on a 3560-24TS (the copper ports). The front panel doesn't give me any clue whether the interface n°0 is the up...

Hi ,i get Error tcam region full :  when I want to add access-list or access-list on interface vlan After addding a new  profile tcam resource template i get the same error, even if my new template is commited Does someone had the same error and how ...

apasat by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I accidentally factory reset my Cisco C9300-24T. Then I tried to fix it with emergency installation.Then I got this problem: Reading bundle usbflash0:cat9k_iosxe.16.09.01.SPA.bin...Validating bundle usbflash0:cat9k_iosxe.16.09.01.SPA.bin...Inst...

iMufiyan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am trying achieve some form of redundancy using existing 3750 & a 2960 switches. these are active switches but are not currently setup for redundancy. find attach diagram is my idea of achieving some redundancy however i am not sure if th...

Just recently upgraded the ios to current version. During startup, getting error messages  %SYS-6-READ_BOOTFILE_FAIL: tftp://255.255.255.255 It will try like 3 times, then boot the current version. From my understanding, its the first line in this th...

Goatster by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  my customer is replacing a pair of 3750 core switches with sx550x-16ft switches. we want the config to be as close as possible to today’s config, are there any automatic config converters available please?  If not automatic, any idea how to manu...

Hi all,I'm trying to determine the difference between two switch models and I'm failing to see the difference2960s-48fps-l and 2960s-48lps-lI've done product compares and I don't see a difference between these two, except that one appears to be $500...

jmalge by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello For SX550X switch, there is no timestamp the SYSLOG outputs.I've managed to add this to ASA and Catalyst OK but cannot find the option to do this on SX550X:On ASA, I used: logging timestampOn Catalyst, I used: service timestamps log datetime sh...

dasadmin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes