Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4205 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

218 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215108 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27332 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42579 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

223 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286118 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7921 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198486 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17022 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5434 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56981 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Cisco AP 9136I connected to Cisco 9300L-48PF PoE+ switchport

Hello, Has anyone worked with Cisco AP 9136I-ROW and Cisco 9300L-48PF-4X-E switches. What was AP power draw? According to AP deployment guide, the AP will draw 24.4W power from the switchport and still be running with reduced performance. Did the AP ...

How to Edit multiple AP at once in 9800 WLC?

I have 9800 WLC with 500 AP which pointed to the main primary controller and would like to configure a secondary controller but I can't figure out how to have this to accomplish at once without going to every AP and edit one by one.Thanks 

stack switches C9200 don't boot

Hello all,I have 2x C9200 and trying to connect using stack cables. but once I connect, they reboot and stay in the following state on both switches:  boot: attempting to boot from [flash:cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.12.04.SPA.bin]boot: reading file cat9k_lit...

e2andreas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does C9500-48Y4C-A support both SFP and SFP+ RJ45 module

Does C9500-48Y4C-A support both SFP and SFP+ RJ45 module? Have checked the https://tmgmatrix.cisco.com/?npid=50 Cisco Optics-to-Optics Interoperability Matrix for combability, it is on the list. But from Cisco commerce online configuration, there is ...

Purpose of the native VLAN in modern networks?

Hello,Can someone please shed some light on the purpose of a native VLAN in a modern network?I’ve seen the classic explanation, as outlined in this previous post:https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/why-native-vlan-is-used/td-p/2694265Ahmed Muhi'...

a1111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ADFS Access Control Policy versus Duo Group Policy

Hi,   In working with a client for the setup of ADFS with Duo MFA I had a question about where Duo's Policy takes over versus Microsoft ADFS policy in relation to Groups. In the setup docs it talks about Setting the ADFS Access Control Policy to set ...

bjames by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L3 switch can't resolve fqdn

Hi, I am setting up smart licensing on several L2 and one L3 switch. L2 is working fine, L3 not. It seem that fqdn's can't be resolved.On L3 dns server is set up. There is a transit VLAN between L3 and the firewall. When I specify the source in ping ...

mcgiga by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

High Temperature Warning

Hi Everyone,I would greatly appreciate your help, the log in a cisco Nexus9000 C9336C-FX2 Chassis is showing high temperature in three ports Ethernet1/34, Ethernet1/35, Ethernet1/36:2024 Sep 20 15:29:38  %ETHPORT-4-IF_XCVR_WARNING: Interface Ethernet...

How to increase Memory or CPU usage on Catalyst 9000 Switches

we need to carry out simulations in the laboratory and consequently allocate memory or CPU at 90% as the DNA Center has been unable on several occasions to detect this condition in the Catalyst 9200 and 9300 series switches while other SNMP monitorin...

esavorani by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Clover Point of sale not connecting to 9105 AP

Has anyone seen this before? The point of sale terminals made by Clover in a restaurant have no trouble connecting to an outdoor 1552 AP that is ran off a 5508 WLC running 8.3 train of code, but it can’t connect to to a 9105AXI connected to a 5520 wl...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNA Center inventory error - NCIM12024:

Hi, we encountered this error after we discovered the device on the dna center. We tried to resync the device, but the same error appeared. If you have any tips on how to make this work i will appreciate it.Internal Error : NCIM12024: All information...

Neteng123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New on ThousandEyes

Working on the CTF events is a fun way to keep learning! And glad to know tools like this to collaborate and solve questions, great team collaboration! 

Lauram2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to CTF Challenges and Thousand Eyes

I'm completely new to these CTF challenges and am familiarizing myself with the UI and all things Thousand Eyes.  These CTF Challenges are a great way to get accustomed to everything and learn the product.  However, I wish these challenges were avail...

Aarthi S. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

DHCP option parameters of third party switch

We have added 3rd party switch to the ISE and switch send MAB authentication request along with DHCP options. HW-DHCP-Option=SEP70DA48E8B074;HW-DHCP-Option=1 28 3 15 6 12 42 119 242 120 66 150 43 252;HW-DHCP-Option=Cisco:Codec:1.0; The label "HW-DHCP...

pgamage by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trunk issues

We are in the process of replacing a legacy Juniper Core switch with a 2 stack Cisco 9300 configuration.The VM Hosts within the environment are all configured in the current Vlan 1 on the Juniper switch.We are trunking to these hosts.We have the foll...

KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days