TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good afternoon,One of our customers is in the process of upgrading all of their C20's to version TC5.1.5, and have just accidently managed to log into the admin web console using the units IP address as the password. The set password also works!They ...

Hi,Is it possible to proxy SIP registration messages for Jabber video for Telepresence via this route:VCS-Expressway -> VCS-Control -> Neighboured VCS-Control.Both VCS-Control's are provisioned with TMS but the two servers manage alternate domains i....

Hi,I watched this demo on the interop between CTS and HDX. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uypywmypyOQI'm looking for more technical information on the setup:- Does the HDX require the TIP license?- Is the HDX registered to the CUCM?      If not, to w...

Hello! I have got a setup in which a Quickset C20 system communicates over the internet with Cisco Jabber for Telepresence endpoints as well as other Cisco and 3rd party H.323 telepresence systems. Even though the C20 sits on a public IP, LAN users a...