Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a scenario where I would like to translate all calls from our internal locations going to our external pilot numbers back to our internal hunt groups.eg. internal user from location a calls the pilot number for location b instead of call...

Resolved! Question on CUEAC

HiI have just Implemented 8.6.2 CUEAC integrated with CUCM only. Their is no LDAP and PresenceQ1 Is their any way in CUEAC client console to enable night Mode service?Q2 ia their any way i can put Mobile numbers for End Users with Internal Extension ...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I have the Cisco2911 and I like the install CME 8.1. In versions previous the CME I have the command "telephone-service setup", but int CME8.1 I don´t. When I insert the command  "telephone-service setup" the menssage is:Router(config)#teleph...

Hi All,Hopefully someone can help me out. I'm trying to install uc-locale-en_GB-8.6.2.1-12.cop on our unity connection cluster which is running 8.6.2.20000-2. The cop files successfully installs and I've rebooted the both servers but I cannot select ...