Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using SAF for dial plan advertising.  It now appears that one of the site has an existing CMBE (7.x).  Can you please advise if SAF is supported with CMBE and if so which versions.  I would also like to understand how it works with CMBE so can...

currently our cucm 7.1.3.30000-1 logs transient connections, e.g.:Date: Jan 30 14:26:03Machine Name: XXXX-CM1Severity: ErrorApp ID: Cisco CallManagerMessage: : 1093: Jan 30 13:26:03.562 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection: ...

i.va by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MTP Server

Hi I wanted to know can someone explain to me how do I activate additional MTP services on a networked server. Currently we have a sonexis conference bridge and we have 96 ports but we only have 72 MTP resources. I was reading a Cisco document and it...

A coworker has brought up this question.  She takes the overflow calls for our office and when she places one call on park and another comes in it removes the display where it says what extension it is parked before she can see it.  I was wondering i...