Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm writing a auto-attendant script for an UC540W, and I have a problem to compare dates.I'm trying something like : If (--Current Date-- >= Beginning && --Current Date-- <= Ending)The CUE Script Editor display an error about "--Current Date-- ...

Hi All,I faced a problem in Unity Connection 8.0 when I tried to configure AA for users without mail-box. I defined them as contacts but when I am trying to dial any extension the system was not able to route the call. I have to use dial by name rath...

Hello all,I have a Unity Connection 7.1 Call Handler I would like to configre with these 2 requirements:1. When a menu option is selected (Caller Input) the caller is routed to an extension that does NOT have a voicemail box.2. When the Standard Gree...

I'm having issues with CER 8.x license hope some can help here, customer want to upgrade from CER 2.x on MCS server to 8.5 on UCS server. So I upgraded CER from 2.x to 7.1 to 8.5 on an interim server no license issues at all. When I did DRS back up f...

balukr by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes