Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,is it possible to sign in with the personal communicator from various PCs (not simultaneously!) AND configure the device security of the communicator for encrypted? Currently, I'm not able to do this. Every time the user signs in from a different ...

I recently inherited a Unity Connection Cluster on 7.1.3 The system is in fail over and seems to have been for quite some time. Backups had not been run for a while so I ran a backup on both the Sub and the Pub. Looking at the DRF files there is a la...

Hello! I'm having a problem getting desk phone control working with CUPC 8.5.1. I am using CUPS 8.5.3.The error I am seeing in the logs is:2011-07-11 16:52:31,719 ERROR [ 1] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.ServicesClient] [Class.Method(0)]...

jriacono5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My current enterprise has Call Manager 7.1 as well as CTI and multiple other add-on applications. We are looking for a way to allow a supervisor to monitor an agent simply from their 7962 phone. I have researched extensively and the only thing I can ...