Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are testing the RCC features of OCS with the integration of OCS,CUPS,CCM.From the MOC user's are able to dial the extnsions from the contact list. the problem we are facing here is even the calls are answered  which is initiated via MOC .bu...

Hi,     I have an issue, I tried to upgrade the licence pkg file, I have done all the steps, I mean, I did the re-installation from the bootloader and everything, download all the files and so on. I follow all the steps, and the Re-installation is su...

hellothis is the snario :call that transfer from call handler  (unity connection)   to  hunt pilot(cucm)  and back to call handler(unity connection)  to specified vmis not working.i get the basic vm all the time insted of the greeting of the perso...

I am unable to reach meeting place bridge number from Microsoft office communcator.OCS is integrated to CUCM on SIP trunk and Meeting place is integrated to CUCM on h323 trunk.I am able to reach all the CUCM ip phones from OCS and vice versa.And I am...